Terms & Conditions

25% deposit is required up front on agreement of the commission and the remaining 75% is expected on receipt of the completed painting to your satisfaction. You are responsible for commissioning clearly and accurately.

Should you give a low resolution photo to work from, you cannot expect a precise image reproduction in paint.

If you happen to receive a damaged piece of art on delivery then please contact me.